- Grid is 50 x 50 yds.
- Divide your squad into two teams with one ball between
each team. Players move around doing the following exercises.
Pass and move. Pass to anyone in
your team and move.
- Add another ball for each team.
- Control with your left foot and pass with your right
- Control with your right foot and pass with your left
- Control with the outside of your right foot and pass
with the outside of your right foot.
- Control with the outside of your left foot and pass
with the outside of your left foot.
- You can only pass to a player in the other team.
- Short then long. First pass must be under 10 yds, the next pass must be
over 20 yds. Play with your own team, players must communicate and work together
so a player is always going short or moving away.
- High and low. First pass along the floor, then the second pass is chipped
up in the air.
- Turning. Receive on your backfoot and turn.
- Outside of foot. Turn with the outside of your foot.
- One-two's. Play a one-two, take 3-4 four steps then pass to another player.
Give an angle, wall should come in close.
- Defending. Play to a team mate, as soon as the ball is passed the nearest
player from the other team must close the man on the ball down. Let him pass
you. Travel as the ball is traveling.
Soccer Warm Up Drills