- 6 attackers v 5 defenders + a goalkeeper
- Target man or coach plays to player 1 or 2 who feed
and support other attackers from behind, and have a minimum 3 touches.
- Reds play to score, blues play to gain possession
and break, over the halfway line using the target to assist.
- Who to mark?
- How to mark?
- Tight and loose marking
- Defending in 1 v 1 situations
- Responsibilities 'off the ball'
- Defending against 'combination play'
- Defending when the ball played beyond you towards
- Defending when beaten in 1 v 1
- Positioning- behind, ahead of the defence.
- Movement- according to the ball and attacking play.
- When the ball is outside shooting distance
- Inside shooting distance
- At strikers feet
- Ball being 'run' at penalty box
- Ball in wide positions
- On gaining possession
Favourite Small Sided Games