- Grids are 20yds x 20 yds
- Use your two centre forwards to play off and remember
to rotate them.
- Players line up in two rows, one row at each end of the
- Alternate sides.
1. Pass and Overlap
Whatever side you play it too you run round. Player 1 passes to player 2 and
makes an overlapping run around him. Player 2 passes to player 3, player 3 passes
player 1 in. Progress to knocking it with the outside of your foot.
2. Coming Short
Now pass deliberately short. Player 1 passes
short to player 3, who comes short and plays the ball back to player 1. Player
1 now passes to player 2 and overlaps around player 3 into space. Player 2 passes
player 1 into the space.
3. Pass and Move
- Vary play by player 2 passing to player 3 and player 3 then playing player
- Player 1 runs behind player 2, player 2 can play player 3 in or dummy and
run on himself.
- Let the players be imaginative.
Sharp one touch passing.Pass and follow the ball.Use
the same grid-play the same way as the grid. Play long diagonal followed by
short square ball. Progress to the players having to call a premiership team
everytime they pass the ball. You can't call a team already called.