Two players in a line approximately 3-4 yards apart and one facing them
approximately 5 yards out. Player 1 moves in line with each player alternately.
Players 2 and 3 both have a ball. 30 seconds each as player 1.
- Short passes any touches. Start with player 2 passing the ball straight
in front to player 1's right foot Player 1 moves sideways and passes back,
he then moves to get into line with player 3 who passes to his left foot and
- One touch everyone.
- Two touches. Get the ball out of your feet and keep it moving.
- Volleys. Players 2 and 3 pick their balls up and gently throw to 1 in turn
to volley back. Volley into servers chest. Only player 1 working.
- Keep it up. Volley it back. Control it and knock it back without the ball
touching the floor. Know where your first touch is going.
- Headers. Get him up there and don't feel sorry for him.
- Control with head and then head it back.
- Get it down and play it back. Player 1 moves back to 10 yards away. Throw
the ball in make it difficult. Spin it in and vary the height.
- Short passes one touch only. Piggy in the middle. One ball only. Player
2 starts with pass to 1, Player 1 passes back to 2 who then plays long for
3, player 3 then plays short to 1, 1-3, 3-2 etc. Tell him what foot you want
it on and make an angle for the pass. Working all three players.
- Headers one touch. Keep it up. Can we change the middle man without the
ball touching the floor.
- Two touch everyone. Use any part of your body.
- One touch no heads. Now stop play and watch each group. Who's the best ?