- Grid size 50m x 10m
- 2 areas of 10m x 10m
- Middle area of 30 x10m between them.
Two attackers and one defender in each area. One player runs with the ball between the areas, he must lay the ball off to an attacker, who must then run to the other end and pass. Defenders must stay in area and try to prevent pass.
- Ready to receive
- Get into line
- First touch
- Observation of attackers and defenders, head up.
- Use both feet.
- Technique of running with the ball. Avoid breaking running stride.
- Cover ground as quickly as possible, 3 touches.
- Observation, every time you touch the ball look up.
- End product. Pass or shot.