- Players must stick to one touch play
- Players must play forward positively(can only go back to their goal keeper
once, then a goal keeper must use feet with one touch
- Be prepared to feint and let the ball run either back or across
- Opponents will be drawn
- Runs made forward
- Better passing angles will occur
- Players in the attacking area must move towards the ball
- Do players "play and stand" or "play and move"
- Observe :- when the point of attack is changed a run must be made "up-back-thru"
ORGANISATION, DIRECTION AND PROGRESSION
- Players can be allowed to walk back to the start position
- Observe support position
- Condition your start position from a variety of positions ie throw in, free