- Loosen up by running around bouncing the ball and catching it in any
- Heel Flicks. Hold ball behind you and flick heels up to the ball.
- High Knees. Hold ball out in front of you and knee the ball.
- Dribbling around with lots of touches.
- Stretces for Calfs
- Dribbling and Turning. Dribble ball until Coach shouts turn. Keep
- Change Ball. Change ball with another player whilst running around.
- Stretches for Hamstrings
Get into a rough Circle
- Pass and follow your ball. Nice and relaxed. Play with both feet.
- Flick up and Volley. First touch in the air second volley pass. Follow
- Stretch Quads
- Flick up with one foot volley pass with the other. Follow your ball.
6 yards apart one ball between two
- One touch passing using both feet.
- Control with one foot transfer over to the other foot and pass in one
- 4 yards apart now. One touch passing nice and light.
- Diagonal pass to opponents feet. Right foot passes to partners right
foot. Left foot to left.
- Pass down the sides. Right foot passes to partners left foot. Left foot
to right foot.
Grid as below cones 5 yards apart to create channels.
Players are 20-25yds apart - varies on age.
- Passing in same channel. Use both feet.
- With your first touch transfer the ball into the next channel. Move
- Chip ball into partner..
Ups with and without the Ball