Two goalkeepers with one ball.
Trunk rotation. The keepers stand
back to back, turn body and hand the ball to each other. Both keepers
swivel bodies around to the other side and hand it back.
- Roll and scoop. Keepers stand 5 yards apart,opposite
each other, they roll the ball to each other and scoop it up to receive. They
move sideways around the pitch.
- Cup. Throw the ball into the other keepers stomach
for him to cup. Movement as above.
- "W". Throw the ball at the other keepers
shoulders or head for him to catch with the "W" hand shape. Movement
- High balls. Throw the ball high in the air for him
to catch with the "W" hand shape above his head. Movement as above.
- Diving and falling. One keeper throws the ball within
reach but to the side of the other keeper. Each keeper takes turns practicing
falling to the side. Have keepers progress through these starting positions:
sitting, kneeling, squatting and standing.
- Through the legs. One keeper with the ball stands
facing the back of the other. He/she rolls the ball through the other keepers
legs who dives onto it.
- Ball wars. Both keepers grab a hold of one ball and
struggle to get the ball free.
- Keeper wars. Two goals 20 yards apart with plenty
of balls near by. Keepers try to score against each other by throwing or kicking.
Either first to three or time period.